- High-end Digital image retouching
- Create repro ready artwork for Packaging
- Manage the complete artwork process
You will work with the senior designers and be fully responsible for all our high-end digital image retouching. The majority of the retouching is for food product packaging and therefore extensive experience retouching food product shots is essential.
You will also be responsible for creating repro ready packaging artwork. You must therefore have solid experience in creating artwork for packaging. It is essential that you have an eye for detail, work precisely and have a flexible work ethic. A full understanding of reprographics and printing processes would be advantageous.
- Precision, accuracy is vital as all artwork must be executed to the highest standard
- Creative flair
- Highly organised and able to work to very tight deadlines
- A minimum of 3 years creating high-end retouching, preferably for food packaging
- A minimum of 3 years creating artwork for packaging ideally in an international environment
- A good understanding of print processes
- Excellent knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop Acrobat and InDesign
- Self motivated ability to take initiative
- Skills to manage and train junior artworkers would be advantageous
Please email a full CV with covering letter stating salary expectations, your ability to commence work and a minimum of 5 MAC generated samples of your own work to Doreen