An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Packaging Designer with a minimum of 5 years experience as well as a Junior Designer within Packaging Design to join this multinational Design agency specializing in own-label packaging design, for an international client team, based in South London.
You will be responsible for providing design solutions to a very high standard to fulfil client objectives. To support our creative team you must have a minimum of 5 years packaging design experience idealy in food and own label, however this is not essential for the Junior Position. You must be able to effectively manage projects from start to finish under tight deadlines, be able to work well in a team or independently, have excellent visualising skills and an eye for detail coupled with the ability to Art Direct photoshoots.
1) Previous experience providing Design solutions to a very high standard to fulfil client objectives is essential
2) A minimum of 5 years experience in Packaging Design is essential (Senior)
3) Previous experience managing your own projects from start to finish is essential
4) You must be able to work well within a creative team and independently, reporting to the Creative Director
5) Ability to work to strict deadlines is essential
6) You must have excellent visualising skills and be able to Art Direct photoshoots
7) Branding experience would also be advantageous.
This role provides an ideal opportunity for an experienced Packaging Designer to take on a very versatile number of projects working in a small/medium international entrepreneurial organisation.