This South London based design agency specialising in own label Packaging Design for large international clients are looking for a German speaking Junior Packaging Artworker to join their international team.
You will be responsible for preparing artwork from existing packaging designs and preparing all final artwork data to be sent to clients. Your work must be precise and well organised and you must be able to work to tight deadlines. A good understanding of print processes is favourable.
You must be fluent in German, ideally already have experience creating artwork for packaging, have a general understanding of print processes, very good knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and InDesign.
Essential attributes are: fluent German, reliability, eye for detail, working very precisely and having a flexible work ethic.
- Experience creating artwork for Packaging
- Fluent in German both written and verbal
- A good understanding of print processes
- Excellent knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop Acrobat and InDesign
- Ability to work within a team
- Self motivated ability to take initiative
- Good computer skills are a must and experience using Macintosh computers essential.
This role provides an ideal opportunity for a Junior German speaking Packaging Artworker to take on a very versatile number of projects working in a small/medium international entrepreneurial organisation.
Please email a full CV with covering letter stating salary expectations, your availability to commence work and a min of 5 Mac generated samples of your own work to Doreen Werner